Hello! My name is Ayan Ali; I am a Year 13 student currently studying A-levels. I love making things, creating 3D art, and working on complex problems in an engineering context all whilst leaving the world a little better than I found it. This website acts as a place for me to share my passions in such subjects (and mayhaps some ramblings on niche topics).
- Completed IGCSEs in Summer 2022.
- Awarded OPLA Award for Highest Mark in GCSE Design and Technology in the Middle East.
- Awarded Pearson Edexcel Excellence Award for outstanding results at IGCSE.
Took part in an “Academy of Excellence” enrichment program for 5+ years.
- Published a 3D-modelling curriculum with the aim of getting students from grades 9-11 more involved with CAD/CAM and STEM in general, in essence it teaches how to design systems from 0 to an intermediate level in an engineering based context. Deployed to 11 schools currently or around ~2500 eligible students.
- Designed, manufactured, and tested my own Cantilever 3D-printer.
- Designed, manufactured, and tested my own deployable water catcher device for arid regions. (Produced a paper of ~35000 words outlining the process of research, construction, usage, etc.)
- Designed, programmed, and tested my own digital logic circuit simulator to simulate logic components as a stepping stone for learning more about computer architecture and designing my own general-purpose 16-bit computer with a fully programable instruction set and it’s own compiler.
- Deployed my own CSS+HTML+JS based website. With in-progress ray-traced effects for coolness factor.
Designed, manufactured, and tested my own solar-powered water desalination device for regions with polluted water.
- In-progress research paper on perpetual solar flight as part of my EPQ. (publishing an extended 25000-35000 word paper).
- Completed AS-levels in Summer 2023.